The following payments apply for all bookings:
- Deposit: $25
- Booking Fee: $10 to $25 (house dependent) nonrefundable due within 3 days
- Balance: Due 30 days before stay commences
- Cancellation Fee: $25 taken at time of cancellation.
Payment of deposit:
- Once we accept your booking a deposit must be paid AND received by us in order to secure the booking.
- Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt by us of the deposit.
- Failure to pay the deposit in time may result in your booking being cancelled and the property being made available to others.
Should we cancel a booking of yours due to non or late payment of a deposit then any deposit received by us from you will be refunded in full less $25 cancellation fee.
- The balance due must be received on or before its due date.
- If your payment fails to reach us by the due date we may choose to cancel your booking with or without notice to you, and make the property available to others.
- Cancellation charges apply (see below).
If you need to cancel a booking please let us know as soon as possible so we may offer the property to others.
Should YOU choose to cancel the booking: Our standard cancellation charges will apply.
- Cancellation ordinarily results in a cancellation charge $25
- Cancellation within 30 days of the scheduled start of stay results in a cancellation charge amounting to 100.0% of the total booking charge
- If we are able to re-let for the same dates, then a $25 cancellation fee will apply and the balance refunded excluding the booking fee.
All other cancelations will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
Should WE cancel the booking due to YOUR NON-PAYMENT:
- Should any of your payments fail to reach us by their due date we have the right to cancel the booking with or without providing you with notice.
- Under these circumstances our standard cancellation charges apply.
Cancellation by Owner/Manager
If, due to circumstances beyond our control, the property becomes unavailable or unfit for use, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund your money in full.
Lost/Left behind property
Any property left behind in the houses, we bring back to headquarters and keep for 2 weeks. If not contacted within this time we donate (if appropriate) to a charity of our choice.
If contacted by the guest within 14 days of departure, it is the guests responsibility to arrange and pay for shipping, we are happy to assist with this.
- Should YOU choose to shorten the length of your stay or reduce the amount of persons within 21 days of your arrival date you will still be liable for the full period and numbers of persons originally booked. Please choose your dates and numbers carefully.
- Transferring a confirmed booking from one home to another may incur a $25 plus GST administration fee.
Please select your home carefully. Please note transferring a booking is only permitted 21 days or more prior to the arrival date.
Parties or noisy gatherings are not permitted. We ask that you respect the neighbours. If complaints are received and management is required to attend the incident a $70 plus GST call out fee will be charged and the tenant will be asked to quieten down. Upon receipt of further complaints Hamilton Holiday Homes reserves the right to evict the tenants from the property immediately.
ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES!
- You are not to have a party in any of our houses.
- We are only renting it to you to stay.
- All visitors must leave by 10pm and not come back till after 8am.
- If you are found to have had a party you will be fined $500 and you will have to leave immediately.
- If management is required to attend a suspected party, a $70 plus GST call out fee will be charged.
This is serious and all our houses can be closed down entirely for one party. In addition to this we have to make sure the house is presentable for the next person.
All visitors must leave by 10pm and not return until 8am. If you are found to have more people than booked staying on the premises between 10pm and 8am, you will be charged an extra fee per extra person for the entire stay, even if they didn’t sleep there.
Personal data protection
Any processing of personal data will comply with the NZ Privacy Act and the 2018 General Data Protection Rules (GDPR). Definition of personal data: Personal data is broadly defined in the GDPR. Personal data is any information relating to a person who can be identified either directly or indirectly. Personal data may relate to a person’s private, professional, or public life. It can be anything from a name, a photo, an email address, employment details, interactions on social media, medical records, or an IP address. In accepting these terms and conditions Hamilton Holiday Homes Ltd may store email address for up to 60 days, and may, on occasion send you an email with any of the following: Specials deals, post-stay customer review i.e. thank you for your custom. Hamilton Holiday Homes Ltd prohibits the use of personal data unless there are legal grounds to do so. In other words just because Hamilton Holiday Homes Ltd can process personal data does not mean we are legally entitled to do so.
Hamilton Holiday Homes Credit Card Terms and Conditions
- The travelers card will be saved and may be charged for certain losses or expenses after their stay;
- Losses or expenses which may be charged to the traveler; includes
Leaving the property in a state in which cleaners will take longer than normal, will be charged at a rate of $25 per hour per cleaner.
More than 2 bags of rubbish left at the property will incur a $20 per bag charge.
Lost key $30 Charge unless returned
Damaged items (which are defined as greater than wear and tear and that other guests can no longer enjoy or permeant damage to walls etc) as per the rate to replace them. $500 will be charged until the time a quote can be obtained and the traveler will be liable for the balance. (we will refund if less)
Evidence of smoking or a party will trigger a $500 charge plus additional damage occurred
- We will only charge a travelers card: in accordance and compliance with the terms above, your rental contract, and any applicable laws and regulations.
- We will provide the traveler with a valid tax receipt itemizing all costs and an explanation of all losses or expenses charged.